In addition to information we collect from our end users, we also make the distinction on what information is collected and shared from end users that use the Service.
WHAT DO WE ACTIVELY COLLECT.
From PocketGames End Users:
WHAT DO WE PASSIVELY COLLECT.
PocketGames passively collects the following information from end users.
Various Device Identifiers & Information:
- Device IDs
- Browser ID and its versions
- URL reference and URL of Advertisement
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE.
PocketGames uses all information collected and shared by end users as follows:
- to link and combine with other information that PocketGames gathers for analysis and analytics;
- to provide the Service to end users;
- to reach out to end users about new products and services, and provide promotions on products and services; and to share information that end users or customers might be interested in;
- to create accounts, and make credits or payments;
- to analyze use and behavior of end users;
- to help improve the Service; and
- share this information with third parties in connection with performing the Service.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE OR SHARE THE INFORMATION.
PocketGames will not and does not share any information that is collected by and/or shared with PocketGames, except for the following:
- if required by law, or ordered pursuant to a court order or other legal proceeding;
- if PocketGames is acquired or sold to another entity, then PocketGames may share, transfer and/or assign all information collected by PocketGames;
- if PocketGames becomes insolvent or enters into bankruptcy proceeding or other similar legal proceeding;
- if required by third party service providers who provide services to PocketGames. For example, payment processors who process payments for PocketGames;
- pursuant to end user’s consent, if end user directs PocketGames to share their information or consent PocketGames to share end user information; and
- all information that is de-identified or aggregated with other information will be shared with third parties without any restriction and will be used for any purpose.
REMOVAL OF INFORMATION
You may request the removal and/or deletion of your and/or any U13 Children at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also unsubscribe to newsletters and marketing emails from PocketGames by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “Unsubscribe.”
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires that online service providers obtain clear and verifiable parental consent before using personal information from children under 13 (“U13 Children”). While this Service is not intended for children under the age of 13, PocketGames may collect certain information about U13 Children from those authorized persons, who upload, input or insert into the Service. Such information must be authorized and consented by the parent or guardian of each child under 13. Additionally, we will request from the authorized person verifiable parental consent from the parent or guardian prior to inputting information about U13 Children into the Service.
The Service is intended to comply with COPPA and we encourage you to visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec08.shtm for more information about COPPA and children’s privacy.
In the event that we become aware that we have collected COPPA-restricted personal information from any U13 Children other than as permitted under that law, we will dispose of that information or otherwise treat it in accordance with COPPA law and other applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of thirteen has provided us with personal information (as defined by COPPA) without COPPA-required consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT PocketGames AT:
- PocketGames, Inc.